Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Favorite!


It's that time again, time for another Friday Favorite! I had a hard time this week, because I got two amazing packages in the mail today. Since I showcased yarn last week though I decided to go with something a little different this week. Our new caramel apples and sea turtle hatchling from Wool Food Market. We have an entire play kitchen full of wool foods that we have accumulated over the past few years from Katie at Wool Food Market. Each piece is a treasure, and each piece is absolutely perfect. the sea turtle will be a stocking stuffer for Holden for Christmas. I am thinking the caramel apples will make a nice Autumn Equinox gift for the kids on Monday, that is, if I can wait that long to give them to them ;) I love that the caramel comes off the apples so that the kids can play at making up caramel apples for each other in the restaurant they like to create. We recently picked quite a few pounds of apples and have been meaning to make up some fresh caramel to make caramel apples ... it is now looking like Monday will be caramel apple day!

No comments: