Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo!

I love Halloween! it is my favorite holiday, falling in my favorite season. My embroidery machine is in need of a part (why is it that every time I do a co-op, it breaks? I had to replace the machine during the last co-op! Thankfully this time it is only a part and an easy fix), so since I had to put my embroidery on hold. I started working on some Halloween items. The pumpkin butt diapers i had embroidered to use last year and never got around to sewing them up, so I am glad to have had the chance to use them this year! I have to get photos of the candy corn bamboo velour pants and candy corn wool pants as well. Our theme is "Halloween" at K&F this Friday at noon, so look for these there :)





Soundtrack - Tori Amos, various albums and B sides

No comments: