Monday, March 2, 2009

Interview your kids

A friend posted this, saying it was going around Facebook. Since I have not yet succumbed to Facebook, I figured I would fill it out here instead.



Interview your Kid


Holden's answers first, he is 5; Kenna's answers second, she's 8 1/2

1. What is something mom always says to you?
* if you yell at me again you are going to be in trouble (I just said that to him a few minutes ago)
* worry about McKenna (I *do* say that to her very often!)

2. What makes mom happy?
* for me to not be dumb (what??)
* my cuteness and natural beauty (yes, modesty is one of her best qualities, *snort*!)

3. What makes mom sad?
* with me punching her face (ummm ... yeah, that *would* make me sad, lol)
* when we fight

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
* with tickling me
* by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
* nice
* very tiny (too true, lol!)

6. How old is your mom?
* I dont know
* 33 (she's right)

7. How tall is your mom?
* 50 pounds (niiiiice)
* hmm ... like 5 point something, like 9? (I'm 5'2")

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
* work
* hang out with Auntie Dami

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
* scrapbooking
* hang out with A

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
* sewing
* getting the most colorful hands (see post below, lol)

11. What is your mom really good at?
* sewing
* sewing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
* playing video games
* making me stop laughing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
* sell diapers
* sew

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
* grapes and cheese (the grape thing is an inside joke, and I am surprised it was Holden and not Kenna that said it. I was teased in college daily by a friend who would always answer for me when someone would ask if we wanted to go eat somewhere "No thanks, I had a grape last Thursday.")
* you have lots of favorite foods. Crab legs and margaritas. (The way she talks about me and margaritas, you would think I am some kind of lush. I drink about 4-5 margaritas a year, other than that it is always decaf green tea.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
* for me to not be unplugged every single day
* that she is my mom 'cause she is *sweet*!!! (she told me how many exclamation marks to put in, lol. And I have to say "Awww!!!")

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
* the kuka - it 's a duck that is pretty ugly, who is trying to get a melon from a chicken, and keeps running from it and bouncing, and he wants it for hibernating, but the melon had eyes that glow in the dark, but they didn't know and they ate the melon and then they falled off a cliff that was very sharpened and one goed "ahh! the cliff, the cliff!" (gee thanks)
* bugs bunny because you love bunnies so much

17. What do you and your mom do together?
* play games
* read, of course

18. How are you and your mom the same?
* 'cause we both go on computers
* we are both really short

19. How are you and your mom different?
* 'cause I play Mario and you don't
* she is 33, which is very old

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
* 'cause she doesn't unplug me that much
* because she always gives me strangling hugs

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
* to the beach (so true!! I am dying to go to the beach - there is another 6" of snow out there today and it's still coming down)
* pumpkin picking (another truth - how I love the pumpkin patch!)

No comments: