Friday, February 20, 2009




Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things


Now is your chance to find out what *our* favorite things are at K&F.




www.flickr.com





What are my favorite things? In no particular order ...

* My children
* The ocean
* Animals - red foxes, chipmunks, hedgehogs
* Lighthouses
* Colors - purple and brown
* Dark chocolate
* Sewing
* BOV bedding
* Clear Hills Honey Company lip balms
* Pottery
* Music - current favorite songs are "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park (otherwise known as "The Shut Up Song" in my house), Safetysuit's "Find a Way", "Burn" by Alkaline Trio, Disturbed's "Stricken" and "Why Can't I?" by Liz Phair
* Belly dancing
* Roller skating (as a matter of fact, I need to shut down the computer so we an leave and go to the roller rink to meet our friends)
* My friends and family
* The author of turret island

No comments: