Friday, February 6, 2009

Another contest!




Taking my cue from our recent K&F contest, I have decided to hold a similar contest for Holden's Landing. To enter the contest, please fill out the following and send it to me at bonnie@holdenslanding.com any time between now and Friday, February 13th at noon est. I will use a random generator to choose one winner from the entries and that person will win a $25 gift certificate to Holden's Landing (useable on customs, HL on HC, HL on K&F, HL on etsy).


Holden's Landing Contest Questionnaire

I am currently shopping for: (Please list all that apply - diapers, clothing, knits, bedding, etc.):


Current sizes I am shopping for (clothing and diaper sizes):


Our favorite themes:


Our favorite colors/color combinations:


Things I would like to see from Holden's Landing:


Any other feedback:

No comments: