Thursday, May 15, 2008

An end to my embroidery blues?

I finally purchased a new embroidery machine tonight! I am very excited, and just a little apprehensive. The only store in the state that services the brand of machine that I have (and the new one as well) has apparently just closed. The rumor is that they are moving, but I can't get anyone by email or on the phone to confirm. Hopefully it will not need service every 6 weeks like this last one did *fingers crossed*!!

I am hoping it ships quickly and arrives by the middle of next week so I can get back into embroidering the co-op order. I am dying to get back to embroidering the front of this water hole diaper!!

In the meantime, I am working on some other orders. Here is a custom of 7 rainbow bamboo velour fitteds, all smalls and mediums


No comments: