Thursday, July 2, 2009

Obsess much?


I think I may quite potentially, possibly, maybe have a problem. I am not sure. I cannot stop collecting embroidery designs. Really. Cannot stop. I have an entree hard drive full of embroidery designs. There is nothing else on that hard drive - just designs, designs and more designs. I can spend hours searching for the perfect design for something.



So here are my newest acquisitions ...


Fairy Tales


www.flickr.com






www.flickr.com






Pirates


www.flickr.com






www.flickr.com






Applique animals - note, these are all stock photos so the applique fabric used will all be different. I am totally in love with the squirrel, hedgehog and lion!


www.flickr.com







And for anyone who loves Halloween like I do ...


www.flickr.com






www.flickr.com



No comments: