Sunday, July 27, 2008

Freebies!

I love to collect freebies and samples to give out in packages. I did some really wonderful trades last week with some amazing artisans.





Top left - pail deodorizer samples from Scent-sory Creations, all in lavender scent.



Top right - assorted bookmarks from Becky's Paper Creations. My favorites are the ones with the Bluegrass Moon artwork. Beautiful! Becky also included two Webkinz themed bookmarks, one for each of my kids, but I have hidden those so I can gift them to the kids one of these days :)



Bottom left - mini cards from Sara's Scraps , using my logo. I love these! And my son Holden keeps trying to convince me that he can keep a pack and I can keep a pack. after all they DO have his name on them!



Bottom right - Also from Sara's Scraps , bookmarks also using my logo. I will have to steal one of these to keep my place in "The Hobbit", which I am currently reading for the first time.

No comments: