Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Come join our photo contest!

I am working on putting together a portfolio of my work, as well as working on my main site (which badly needs updating!), so I have decided to have a photo contest! Send pictures of your little ones in Holden's Landing (can be diapers, clothing, knits, anything) to me at bonnie@holdenslanding.com and I will choose my favorites and put them up here on my blog for everyone to vote on an all time favorite. The winner will receive one surprise diaper (winner to choose size, fitted or AI2, and boy/girl/gender neutral)!


Contest is open from now until my birthday, July 6th. Voting will them be from July 7-10 and I will announce a winner on July 12th.


By sending in photos, you are giving permission to have them used in my portfolio and/or on my website. Please do not submit photos if you do not agree to this. Thank you!!

No comments: