Monday, October 20, 2008

Drum roll, please ...

we would like to introduce the newest member of our "'Scapes" family - The PlayScape! I have gotten numerous requests for DreamScapes in an AIO forum, but since the bamboo is so absorbent, it is not an option for an outer on an AIO or AI2. While discussing DreamScapes and AIOs with one customer, she volunteered to be my guinea pig. Knowing I would have a hard time getting around to it if it was not in my order log, I jumped at the chance. I am in love with this PlayScape.





Outer is cotton twill, so it dyed fairly nicely (not as nicely as BOV, but NOTHING dyes as nicely as BOV!), hidden PUL, inner is baby blue microfleece. Quick dry snap in contour soaker, organic cotton fleece topped with bamboo velour, just like in our regular AI2s. She requested a Noah's Ark theme and mentioned they liked lions and elephants. Dye is "blue waters". Front features a dove with branch flying past a rainbow; back features a hand drawn ark applique that I designed specifically so that the elephants and lions would fit, with a lion pair on deck, a monkey pair swinging from the cabin, an elephant pair nuzzling together while looking out the porthole and a parrot pair flying along. I am so happy with this, I hope you like it Carley!


I will be officially introducing these for sale this week at K&F Shops, where I will put up 2 custom PlayScape slots, Friday, 10/24 at noon.

No comments: